Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Mail These Days...

Here are the few items that made it to me...
I won this cutie via Ebay. Lovely vintage Easter soft vinyl bunny with faux fur. She needed a bit of cleaning up, but otherwise in decent condition. She is made in Korea. Love her cute face! And her lace collar needed a bit of mending. She will stay with me for a little...

 Korea bun with my Kamar bun! Next, I won a lot of small ceramic figurines. I've already added all of them to my Etsy shop. I have the Chinese girl and British Boy in a lot with another listed in my shop. They are like, "It's a Small World" group of cuties! There is also a cute snail, a bull, a squirrel, and a cheetah with an ugh face! LOL  I added a black bow to him.





 I also bought more Moo business cards, since I ran out. I decided to try something a bit different. Curved corners too! What do you think? Last, I snatched up this cute vintage meyercord decal with an elephant. I was surprised, it will still available! Lovely condition too! Great addition to my meyercord decal collection.

I hope you all are staying safe, and if you've caught the virus. I pray you recover from it. Sending virtual hugs to you all and prayers!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment