Monday, June 1, 2020

A Fuzbear Rattle!!

I received in the mail some noise makers from Etsy over the weekend, that I wanted to try out in the bag tags I've made from my post here. I finished another bear today and added a rattle inside him. I decided to try sewing him in olive green and hot pink mohair. I added a purple satin bow to him as well, and I think he turned out nicely. I will add him to my shop soon!


 The olive green rattle Fuzbear beside the first one I made. I didn't ad a bell to his bow, since he already has a rattle inside. The noise makers below. I was able to purchase a Lot of different styles to make sounds with. The lot came with 3 sizes of squeaks, 3 sizes of flat rattles, 2 sizes of ball rattles, and 1 jingle bell column, and 1 bird tweeter column.
I also finished repainting the sweet wind up bear below!! What do you think?! After and Before... He is already added to my Etsy shop along with two other bears! Be sure to check it out!
 

 Last, this lovely ceramic kitty in her stroller planter. Just adorable, and I'm tempted to add fur to her... But, I won't. She will be added to my Etsy shop as well!
 With all that is going on in the States, I pray for peace, understanding and most of all CHANGE. I am a person of color, and I have a son who is half African-American, and daughters who are half Chamoru. Black Lives Matter!! Plain and simple.  - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment