Thursday, June 25, 2020

Super Rare Rune Unicorn w Oil Lamp Cart!!

Rune Unicorn's have been a holy grail for many Kitsch ceramic collectors, and I've found many in my searches as shown in these posts here, and mostly from Japan directly. I've held onto a few for several years, but mostly, I've decided I want others to enjoy them more, then me keeping them. The colors I've seen are red haired, yellow, blue, and green or teal haired unicorns. Some are toothpick holders, vases, or just cute figurines with chains. Some are super rare like the large one's I've only seen from a fellow collector in Australia. This time, no different, I found it in an online shop in Japan. This one, I have never seen before, and I've tried doing researches to find something similar.

This one is a green haired unicorn pulling an oil lamp cart! When I saw it I was definitely surprised. It is unique in its stance as compared to the others, but same eyes, and overall cuteness. The ceramic unicorn is chained to a cart holding an oil lamp with daisy and lady bug decor on the side. The glass lamp shade is the same color as the unicorn, and it still has the wick inside, which looks to be unused. No oil in the lamp.





I will be adding him to my shop in just a few minutes. I also added a new gal in my ggsdolls Felt Posies lot, and they have all been listed in my shop too.

They were fun to create. I especially like the blue haired girls. Both are adorable. I need to make a new Bluette, because the one you see above, was my first attempt. But, you can find "Sadie", "Apple", and "Candy" listed right now, in my Etsy shop!


Last, when I got some felt from my local Goody Store, I found this felt bear making kit. I've seen it before and figured I'd give it a go! He was very simple to put together and fun for kids to make too! I will have to get some for my niece!!

I hope you are all safe and well! Have a great week!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment