Thursday, July 9, 2020

Fuzbear and Fuzbunny!!

I finally received faux fur from Texas and began working on some vintage rubber faces that have been sitting in my sew box since May! And here's what I made...
Work in progress, I have this small Rushton bear face, and decided to use bubble gum pink fur and lavender fur. The fur is long, so I give it a trim, when I am done sewing them up. It was fun to work on these Fuzbears again! This one has the "Tingaling" sound inside.




Then, I began working on a Fuzbunny... I used the same pattern for the bear, but made my own pattern for the bunny ears. I added chenille pipe cleaners, sewn inside with the satin fabric and faux fur. They turned out nicely and you can bend them to pose too. He is my first Fuzbunny!! What do you think? This Fuzbunny has a squeak sound inside.





Just adorable and I will add the Fuzbunny to my Etsy shop soon! I hope to get more rubber faces in to make others!!

Thank you for checking my post! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment