Sunday, July 12, 2020

In Disbelief...

I'm in total disbelief at the moment... While doing my usual searches online. I came across a listing, that had no watchers, and no faves. I literally, was like No F-ing Way!! A second later, I immediately place the item in my cart and ran for the check out button... with one fail swoop of my pinky finger, it was purchased! I was floored, sat there in my chair like, wait did that just happen? No way! I went back to my receipt, and then back to the listing and looked at it carefully to make sure I wasn't dreaming, then back to my receipt. I was sure my early morning browsing, made me see things... I was like, okay, to make sure this purchase was real, I don't want to get my hopes up and wait until it arrived. That's how shocked I was!

During the time I waited for this item to arrive, I watched tracking intently after the seller sent notification. As I waited... these are the items that came in...
I found via Yahoo Japan this lovely Japanese Artist made doll fashion. I've seen it on Cherry chan dolls earlier this year, and definitely wanted this for Lilith. The fashion comes with Cheerleader uniform, pompoms, and underskirt. There were two styles to choose from, one in blue with pink and one with white and pink. I think the white with pink would look best on Lilith...
And it does!! Just added her socks and tennis shoes. Next, this adorable cute Monkey coin purse with strap. It has a zipper closure. I believe it made of leather and vinyl. The flower appliques are just adorable on his head. I bought this to sell, but the temptation to keep is strong! Ugh, Haha!

Then, I found this on Etsy! Just adorable, a two poodle plush pajama bag!! The tiny plush poodles are so cute on this bag, that was never used. Still had its tag on it too. You can take the plushies off with a snap button, wash the bag and then place them back on again! They both are asleep until you need them. How cute are they!! I have already listed this one in my shop!


Next, I found this lovely Mattel 1968 Talking Barbie from an online Japan shop, she was sold loose, and she has lovely face and hair. I generally don't look or purchase Barbie, but this gal was just adorable, full eyelashes, and still had her original ribbons on her hair. She wasn't wearing her original bathing suit, but still had on a cute Mod Barbie Knit Hit dress, that is also from this era. She's available in my shop! Sadly, her pull string is not there and I don't know if she works or not, still a lovely display piece of history!

I was directed by the amazing Karol of Avi8rLady on Etsy, of another amazing artist from Pinks and Needles for her unique pins. I checked out her Etsy shop and bought this cute "Cotton Candy" pin!! She even added the lovely pink lolli!!! Oh my!! Annie is truly talented and I love my pins so much! Can't wait to do photo scenes with these cute pins!! Head over to either one of these shops to find amazing and unique gifts for your fave seamstress or lover of sewing thangs!!
Are you ready?!! To find out what the heck I spoke about earlier?! LOL Me too! So, I was waiting for it to arrive to me first, because I was sure, that maybe this was either be too good to be true or maybe the seller was just a scammer and was gonna send me a dud or perhaps it broke on its way over here. I was sure something had to go wrong...


The box arrived in my mail box safely, as soon as I got home, I opened the box to reveal this lovely Minty green furry pup. No, I'm not kidding, minty mint, no cracks, crazing, even has its original made in Japan stamp at the bottom. I was in shock! What, how could someone pass this up? Not see this beauty? It was meant to be. I thanked God for such luck. It was definitely a good start for the month of July, heck for my year 2020!! He is in gorgeous condition and I will be accepting offers for him, I have a pink furry and don't need to keep more... So, If no takers then, he will be listed in my Etsy shop later.

Truly a blessed week, and just happy we are all staying safe, social distancing, and staying well here on Guam. Have a safe weekend all! I hope each of you are safe, well, and be blessed!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment