Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DDR Bathroom Set/ Partial Kitchen Extras arrive...


Today, in the mail, I received some Crailsheimer kitchen extras that I found via ebay. From the same seller I also won this lovely DDR vero bathroom set. Now, I have sets to fill a 4 room house if I ever needed too!

The bathroom set included the sink, toilet, and tub. Unfortunately, the tub was missing both knobs, so I just replaced them with silver beads. I am also missing the mirror cabinet...I will just have to settle for a mirror. Cause it's almost impossible to find-_-;

The kitchen extras was actually just a corner nook with a yellow table and one extra chair, as seen below.

The corner nook, is quite large inside this house, but the table and chair go really well with the set I already have. Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment