Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Checking out Picco Neemo Bods!

Oh my goodness!! I just had to spell it out. If you like pure neemo bodies then you will just love these 1/12 scale ones!! They were up via Hobby Search for pre-order last month, and I just caught the tail end of it before they sold out! They came in and now I just can't get enough of em'!

I know most of my dolly friends use them for their Blythe dolls or Licca! But instead I tried em' with Tiny Teen doll heads on the pure neemo xs bods and they fit just perfectly. How great is azone for making these if you like customizing your cuties!

Though sadly, pure neemo doesn't have heads you can get separately like the bods, at least I haven't seen any? Except in the secondary market and very expensive too-_-;  But these picco neemo bods are just so tiny and adorable. I love their posability and especially for their tininess!!

 Picco neemo body D on the left has cute large hands and feet. They remind me of anime cartoon characters! I can't wait to find a bid dolly head to put on it....any suggestions? On the right is the regular S body, cute just like the pure neemo M or L bods.
As you can see I am just loving the D bod. I tried out the peace hands too! Ugh, I need a head-_-; They are able to fit pukifee clothes, elfdoll tiny, and Heidi by Remco.

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

8 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Can you tell me if it is possible to put one type's hands into another?
    Like, can I put a S hand into a D body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malu,

      No, sorry they are not interchangeable-_-; I tried, but you could probably mod them to fit into the D bod. hugs, gg

      Delete
  2. Um, the 11.5 obitsu heads fit with a bit of modding on the neck piece. The normal coloring on both match pretty well. Here's a pic of mine.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/faydreams/17070732442/in/dateposted-public/

    By the way, the dresses are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you tried using barbie head on them, will it fit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI FR, You might be able to put Kelly doll heads, but Barbie, might look a bit weird with a large head on a small body? Unless you repaint the faces and make them more anime like. Just a thought. hugs, gg

      Delete
  4. Where is the cheapest place to buy these bodies? I really want to make some Splatoon BJD dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cheapest places are on Japan websites dear. Hugs, gg

      Delete