Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Something New Today!


I received a small box in the mail today from the States. I won these two cute made in Korea dollies from the 70s on the bay last week. I read they are similar to Roth greeting cards artwork from the same period.

 The girl on the left has barely any hair when I found her, and the one on the right I wanted more. I cleaned both girls up and washed their hair. Sadly, most of it came out in the wash and their hair was not secured or glued in well. Still, they are quite unique and I love their closed eyes! Something different for sure!

Then, I was inspired to take some wood flooring I had and cut them into wall panels for the Irwin Decorator set.
The new walls gave me inspiration to redecorate the room! It was so much fun to do!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment