Thursday, May 2, 2013

Inside the Haefner and Krullmann Bungalow!

I finally got the urge to put together the H n K bungalow! Only because I wanted to see what kind of furniture, and what kind of look would go great in it too?

 I have this lovely set of tulip chairs in white and orange that go nicely in this side of the bungalow as a dining area.

 In the opposite of the bungalow I placed the sofa and matching chair, a favorite set of mine. Along with minisx2 coffee table and side table. The decor above the sofa is actually a vintage button!

 The windows in this bungalow are so nice and big! One may want to add some window treatments as well. I also love the patio area with the water fountain! Just need some fish!


This room is slightly small enough for a kitchen area, but I wanted to try out my bathroom set. A bit large as you can see. I didn't get  a chance to place anything into the 3rd room just yet...maybe later?

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over this fab MCM furniture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MFM,

      Thanks so much! I totally drool over them too^_~ hugs, gg

      Delete