Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's the little things that has me hooked!!

Lately, I've been smitten by small little toys made by Glico candies or Lotte Gum too! Especially since most of my searches have been for the tiny furniture that were prizes from the 70's or 80's...to furnish Mirai's Loft!

 Above are some Glico toys I got in a lot of toys back in 2011. I just stored them and never really took any pics of them til' now! LOL. Below, are some of the furniture I found for Mirai's room. The dresser, closet, desk and table are from Glico, the other pieces are from Lotte.


 Mirai's loft above, I moved her room back up into the blue room for now...

 Mirai and a boyfriend on his scooter getting ready to take a ride!!

 I took the Glico cat out today and it looks like a little friend is napping on a tree, while the borrowers are out and about!
 Tiny Mirai is like Thumbelina sitting on this prickly flower!!

Mirai again, on the same tree with kitty! It was a lovely afternoon to take pics...

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment