Thursday, June 20, 2013

Some Items from Japan arrive!

 I was able to acquire a few goodies from Yahoo Japan as of late. Some retro appliance magnets, more Petier tiny shelves, and a Lot of 3 Eico Hanamura vintage plastic floral pins...
 I won this lot cheap. I thought they might be erasers, but in fact they are magnets and some of the pieces are small enough to fit inside Mirai's loft! One of the reasons I got them! They could also be used in my doll houses too!
 I bidded on this loose set, because I wanted to replace the blue shelf I have missing in my boxed one!
Above, are these amazing Eico Hanamura floral pins I won as a Lot! These gorgeous pins are similar to a pendant necklace I owned back in the late 70's, as a child. The one I used to own, I kept for quite some time! I believe, til' I got married, but sadly, after that, my memory fails me and I do not know what happened to it?! Still, this lot is an amazing find and brings back so many treasured memories I hold dear!
There are 2 that are the same and one that is different. I may decide to let go of the extra one, we will see?
I may still have a photo somewhere of that very pendant? hmm...

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment