Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello Kitty Kindergarten Rement!

Yay, today I received a newly released set of Hello Kitty Rement! This is the Elementary School Version! I was lucky enough to catch the preorder for late September and it came in so quickly too!

 I preordered two sets one for myself and one for Tabytha. Since I knew she'd probably want mine! Sadly, so did Sara! Ugh! Oh well...still these cute sets are a great addition to any rement or miniature collection. I love the kinder backpack, along with the shoes, tiny pencil case and much more!

 I will definitely be using these in a scene! Above all opened and ready to be stored for future use!

 I also wanted to share with you this cute monster! His name is Ozzie. I found him at Walmart when I was visiting my sister. He is a USB for me to store pics, music, movies etc.!

 He's cute to play with. There are several other characters under this line, called, "So So Happy" here.

 I am finding, that I'm addicted to collecting cute USB's...ugh! I also got a Spongebob one!!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. arrrg! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI dear! I am sure it will show up soon! I guess it gets to me fast as I live close to Japan! ^_~ I know you will love it when it does!! hugs, gg

      Delete