Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sewing and Just a short post...

Just before bed time, I had an idea to make a pair of Remco Heidi jeans into shorts for Azusa...hmm. Sure enough at first it didn't quite turn out the way I had originally planned, but in the end, it all worked out! I even took a pair of black stockings from a vintage doll, not in use, and made it into leggings!

So, here's 1/12 scale Azusa below:
 Her top and belt were from Kenner's Glamour Gals, shorts from Remco's Heidi, leggings, I think were from a Herman pecker doll? Shoes are Picco Neemo.

She has such a sweet face! I didn't think I'd be into plastic haired gals, but since falling for the tiny Mirai doll from Figma's Mirai Suenaga, I'm more partial to wanting them these days!!LOL!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment