Monday, July 21, 2014

New Creations Available Soon and New Figma!!

I started working right away on the acrylic pendants I had gotten from etsy! So, here are the results! I am truly happy with them and I hope that maybe they will find their way into loving homes...
 There are actually more that I made, and they will be listed in the shop Today! Just click on my shop at the left side of my blog!
 I enjoyed choosing the cute tiny star flowers and blue "Baby's Breath" flowers to put inside! There are "Star" Pendants, and "Oval" one's as well!!

Then, I also opened up my new Figma Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls, Kanzaki Ranko! She is so cute! Many accessories and faces to use. She also has extra hand parts!

 I love her style and the umbrella too!
 Her ponytails can move as well and I decided to try her on an MMS small bod!! Too cute!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment