Sunday, March 22, 2015

New Vintage Macoto Memo Found and Inside a Retro Girl's Rm!

I received in Saturdays mail, a very small packet that actually fit inside my PO box. Yay! At least this time I didn't have to drive all the way uptown to pick it up!

 Gorgeous vintage Macoto Takahashi "Swan Lake" inspired art mini memo pad. I found it via a dear friends shop online. Sadly, it is missing the pencil attached to it, but I'm sure I could find a replacement later on...
 Above, inside similar artwork as the front. It is very rare to find Macoto items like these, and to find them outside of Yahoo Japan is even nicer. Generally, if you find them thru YJA, the auctions end in a bidding frenzy and costing the highest bidder a lot of moolah! Eek!
Backside, Ribon company logo. This memo is a welcome addition to my collection and still lovely considering there are some soiled areas.

Then, I decided to do a retro girl bedroom shoot! Below, using my Tomy Little Rooms! Accessories include, Glico, Rement, Tutti case, minix2 bed, minimodernista pillows, and Pico guitar.









 Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment