Thursday, April 2, 2015

Busy Week!

It's been a crazy week! We had to take care of my Father In-law. Then, the girls still had to go to classes on Monday. We had to take care of many things, the usual pay bills, run errands, pick up an drop off mail... So, finally, it was nice to have a slow day for once! Whew!
 Mail from Yahoo Japan. A very small packet. Just two items, Flaptter model kit, and OI Life Hello Kitty set #5.
 I was able to bid and win this Studio Ghibli Flaptter model figure from "Castle in the Sky" of Potsu and Sheeta. I actually thought it was already completed. But nope, we have to put it together! LOL
 I know Taby wants to do it! So, I will leave it up to her capable hands! Hehe...
She will have to paint the characters as well. It will be nice to see the end product!

 Above, I opened the set. I love this set most of the Rement OI Life Hello Kitty. But then, I saw the other sets included, hmmm. I will have to really think if I want to get them all or not? But this set is really cute. Nice for some retro girl scenes...

Then, I also, received my pre-order Pico Neemo fashions from February's release!
 Can't wait to try them on Ewnoe and Lipu, or my other girls! I also got some headbands!
I've always wanted these cute Blythe emotion glasses. I found a seller thru etsy here! Selling them! They are cute, for a cheap version! I don't own any Blythes at the moment... LOL Someone else will wear em'!

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment