Friday, April 24, 2015

The Many Flavors of Danboard!!

Oh my goodness, these Yotsuba&! Danboard Nano Flavors are just too cute to pass up!! While doing my usual looking thru Amiami for new anime goodness... I came across these miniature colored Danboard cuties! Released late last year, there were still available for purchase! Yippee!

They arrived to me quickly and I just had to open them up to see what colors I was given!?
 You are given a set of 10 pcs. All the colors shown above, and two extra colors!
 The package was very light and inside, mini packets made to look like flavored candies! But of course not edible!
 When you open them, Danboard is wrapped inside a hollow cardboard and taped.
 After removing the cardboard, there is a wee little Danboard in a cute color, this one is pink or Strawberry! Their heads move, left and right, and their arms, up and down. You can put them on a key chain or as a cell charm. There is a tiny hole at the top, I'm guessing to put the tiny screw to hook them up with. Sadly, they don't come with the tiny screw and lanyards.

In this box, I received, Original, Strawberry, Matcha, Banana, Mint, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Pumpkin, along with an extra Matcha and Chocolate!
 I will be having fun with these little guys! Sara chose a strawberry one, and Tabytha got the pumpkin. If you like Danboard the character from Yotsuba&! you will love these cuties in different colors!

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment