Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Goodies that Came in Today!

Another small packet with goodies to add to the shop!! My husband and I quickly headed uptown since he was expecting a package today! So, there was two pink slips, both from Japan! Here's what came in for me!!
 A Eico Hanamura pencil case with extras, and a vintage Rose of Versailles jewelry/music box!
 This lovely Eico H. pencil case is so pretty with her Marie style anime looking girl. Almost as if the pencil case and music box go together?!
 Back side of the case, all floral decor. I have already added it to the shop!
 It came with a box of 8 crayons unused, and an acrylic pencil case with floral decor. I will not be selling the acrylic pencil case.

This lovely Rose of Versailles manga character jewelry music box. Lovely condition for its age. I've sold one a long time ago here. This is a 2nd one I've found!
 Artwork is of Lady Oscar and Marie Antoinette!
 Inside lining in red velvet and below the serial number and name of song it plays, "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head." See below for the song to play! Also has Margaret sticker.

Click to play song...

Both items are already added to my shop!

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment