Thursday, December 17, 2015

An Ohmu from Nausicaa!

Today, I received a much anticipated goody from Amiami!! A special little pull toy of the character animal Ohmu from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind! It was supposed to come in with my Studio Ghibli puzzles from this post. But Sadly, they weren't released yet, until recently! Yay!

 I got the blue eyed version. If you've ever watched the anime movie Nausicaa, 'Blue' means the Ohmu is happy, when their eyes are 'Red', means they are angry or upset. The packaging shows a bit of from the movie.

 When I took him out of the packaging, he is about 4 inches long. Small, but he will be awesome in some scenic shots with Arnval!

Above, if you pull him back he will go! Nice! His little feelers move and body, how cool is that?!

I took him outside with Arnval... check out the pics!







Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment