Saturday, July 16, 2016

Vintage Nakajima S. Dream Mansion is For Sale, etc.!!

I am sharing that, Sara wants to sell her vintage Nakajima Seisakusho Dream Mansion, shown here in the post... All is in working order and complete. I've already listed it here in my shop!


I was able to find a pink frame to hold my retro Swimmer glasses wipe cloth. So cute!

This cutie also arrived today! A vintage squeak toy in white.
 It needs some repainting...
 But still a cutie like it's twin!
I always find the small versions, not the large ones LOL!

I've also been having fun with Shiseido Japan's latest craze using art and makeup!! I first saw the creation through an Instagram post on a friend's upload. It's lots of fun, and I love the end designs... If you'd like to try it out, the link on the right side of my menu page! Have fun! I did...





 Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment