Friday, June 2, 2017

Just Quick Picnic!

I decided to do a little photo shoot, and do a quick picnic at our family beach today!

 I brought two dolls down, I had an idea, for a poem I wrote long ago, and needed a background photo. Then, Sheila the mermaid, just had to come along for a quick photo shoot too. I love mermaids, and just had to take a few shots with her at our beach! They turned out really nice too!
 It was truly a gorgeous day, nice breezy and sunny. Sam brought his Bose player and we listened to 70's tunes, while we ate tuna sandwiches, chips, and pickled mangoes, along with water to wash it all down...
 While, Sam and the girls took a quick siesta, I started taking photos here and there! LOL

My small jelly bag, was perfect to my samsung, iphone, along with the dolls.




 I didn't post the pics I took for my poem. I will share that one later...
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

Update: Video!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment