Thursday, August 31, 2017

Korean Doll Artist Bomulsung The Star Child Dolls

If you have fallen victim to loving Korean Dolls by artists like, Atomaru, Sunalee, jjorolri, and ChicaBi, just to name a few... You are not alone. I recently started following Bomulsung through instagram and she is always sharing photos of her lovely dolls. Ugh!

Yup, I fell for another one... Her dolls faces are often evolving. The one's that caught my eye, were very similar to the Vintage Nakajima's Sumire doll friend of Scarlet. I tried to find one, but sadly, they are even harder to find through the secondary market. So, I tried my usual outlets and sadly, a few of my fellow collectors in Korea, aren't able to help me. So, I did the next best thing, I went through etsy, searched for sellers of shops in South Korea, and on instagram.

After a few days, I was able to find someone, who was currently collecting the very same dolls I was trying to find. She was able to find me one of Bomulsung's latest releases and just within a few days time too. Then, she shipped out my doll lightening fast as well! Thank you dear friend, Sun Joo. You are my new Korean Dolly Finder!

Her name is Nana, she is blonde wearing a random dress, pink, with shoes, and accessories. Sun Joo was able to get me the color I wanted, pink. She also comes in yellow or a green dress, I believe.

 Inside, Sun even added a little cell strap gift! You are too kind dear, thank you!
I love Bomulsung's box design. Her art is just a adorable. Inside, is Nana, and her card certificate of authentication. A card, if you decide to put your doll into a clear baggie display on your wall or desk. I also received two hair clips, one with pearl shell design, and the other in yellow flower design. Yvely pink sandals, and a plastic doll stand (not shown).
 Look at her big eyes, just adorable! Her face paint is amazing, and so detailed too. The pink dress compliments her tan, and blonde hair, very nicely too, I might add. I can't wait to dress her up! More soon...
If you would like help in finding a Korean made doll. My friend, can help. Just email me and I will put you in contact with her! Please understand, that these are secondary market dolls, and there is a fee for her help. You will not regret it, that's for sure! Tee hee.

 I also got these magnetic dancing dolls in the mail, boy with his accordion and girl. Great additions to my ballerina dancing dolls collection. I found them through ebay.
 This lovely, vintage doll postcard of a bendable doll. I have a similar one, in a post here. Also from Germany, I won the postcard through ebay. A part of my postcard collection.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I really would like to buy bomulsung doll or/and jjorolri doll, would you or someone you know help me? I am also curious about Kira Kira doll..

    Thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miyako, thank you so much for writing. Okay, email me at ggsdolls@gmail.com and I can help you get in contact with my friend. Many hugs, Gigi

      Delete
  2. Hello. Nice to meet you. I also do not want to have "Bomulsung". It is very enviable. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emu, I understand. She is and very expensive too. -_-; Many hugs, Gigi

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete