Monday, March 21, 2011

My Latest Item from Germany Arrives...

Lately, I've just been smitten by these vintage Crailsheimer living room furnishings. I found this set mib and lovely from feebay. All I need now is one of those amazing stylish homes to put them in! I love the sleek style of the 50's, 60's, and 70's mod dollhouse furniture from Germany. I found a museum site and blog that showcases all of these lovely houses!

Beautiful mib furniture above 1:12 scale. I know this lovely furniture will fit in my Tomy dollhouse too! Still it will be nice to actually have a similar dollhouse made from Germany too!

Then, I was also able to finish some new style jewelry for the shop. Above, a tiny version of the large cameos I have, but for cell charms instead! Also, below I found these lovely sterling silver cameo bracelets to make! Really nice and you can put a little bit of every thing! LOL! - ggsdolls

1 comment: