Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some Items Arrive for the Shop!

One of the last few items I won thru Yahoo J. a few weeks before the disaster. I was able to have it sent to me. I still try to find more things to add to the shop...but for fear of the unknown...I've honestly been avoiding yahoo j. lately-_-; I've sent many monies towards Japan's economy prior to this, even after quitting my day job. But it's been really hard to make and keep funds coming in to support anything at this time...and I do hope that things get better for the lovely people of Japan, and for all of us in the world.

Its truly hard, nowadays, for everyone...Just need to keep positive! Still here are the new items... - ggsdolls

Lovely artbag, lunch bag, or carrying case for dolls above photo, and below many newly added coloring books for the shop! And below a song dedicated to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment