Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Latest Shipment from Japan...

Lately, I've been on a search for more vintage anime items then usual at the best place to find them Yahoo Japan!! Doing some searching for a dear friend, I found some of the usual stuff and other stuff that are just too cool and awesome! So, without dragging on here they are...


Mostly anime bags, and purses. I also found this way cool mid century modern faux radio, another baby Machy, and this way cool Janica TV jewelry box!!


Machy above with closed eyes version. She is missing her box, but still a great addition to my collection of soft babies! I love this anime shoe bag, but still deciding if I want it or not??


This amazing Janica TV jewelry box is awesome! So keeping this baby. I love that it is retro and you can change the picture on the tube. I am so putting some anime pic! When you lift the top it is a jewelry box, and a music box as well. The channel knob turns left or right to turn on or off the music box sound...how cool is that!! It plays a song called, "Romance De L'Amour". So, it says at the bottom of the TV. I knew Janica made radio version jewelry boxes, but this is the ultimate!!

The rest will be put up in the shop! Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you don't want the anime shoe bag, you know who'd be happy to add it to her collection. I mean ME ^_^ oooooh the TV jewelcry box is superterrific! Most absolutely keep it! It's so you, if you decide to sell it, I'd buy it and then I'll send it back to you because you can't make it leave your collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I knew you'd like that one too! Did you like any of the purses? just wanted to check to be sure dear^_~ LOL, on the TV!! hugs, gg

      Delete