Saturday, March 3, 2012

OMG, Some Items from my Past!

I was searching for some things to get rid of Today, and came across a slew of items I collected back from the early to late 90s! I couldn't believe all the lovely manga treats that came with the manga's I was buying from back then, and other things I saved!!


This set of Sandybell stationary. I forgot where I found these but I know it was at a Korean store. Unused and has cute artwork of the Anime!


Cassette labels that came free from one of my Margaret mangas. I also found some playing cards, lots and lots of postcards too!


Sailormoon paper dolls in sets and a large paperdoll book too! I remember when the show was running on cable I started recording it on VHS to watch for later on. I loved that anime series!


I am trying to remember this manga anime?! I loved the girls big eyes!!


a bunch of postcards with all the lovely manga story characters from the early 90's! I was able to find some Ao No Fuuin, and Anatolia's Story too!

Ahhh, the memories. I also found part of my old clothing tag collection too. I've put most of the items up in the shop for now, and the rest will be added later on...Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment