Saturday, October 5, 2013

Moko Chan Away for the Weekend!

I took Moko chan with me to our friend Leslie's apt. uptown for a weekend stay...while the girls were enjoying the pool. Moko chan and I had fun around the apt.!!

 We awoke to a very bright morning sun! Ouch! But the ocean looked lovely from inside!!

 Moko chan and I did some vacuuming and cleaned up a bit around the apt.!!



 Moko chan loves to stare off into the distance and see all the tourists nearby enjoying the waterpark just a few yards away!!

 The Pacific Ocean is very inviting...

 Just playing around Leslie's apt. above!!

 Afterwards, I wanted to check up on some online searches and website updates!! Yes, Moko chan that is Atomaru's website for Aram dolls!!

 Moko chan loves finding unique things around the apt.!!LOL

 So, we also looked at other flickr pics of Mama Chapp dolls!!

No, Moko chan I am not replacing you!! I enjoy all the natural light coming from the windows  and sliding doors, very bright though in the wee hours of the morning, but I must say it gets you up to do stuff!!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment