Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mirai Suenaga Clock App!!

Last year when I bought myself an ipad 2 over the summer. I found an app thru the apple store with the anime character Mirai Suenaga! I've had the app for some time and when I bought the mini ipad over the summer, I made sure to download the app again!! This time around, they finally added a new background and new clothes to dress Mirai in!! Awesome!

 My mini ipad above with the clock app! Of course backwards on the photo! Oops...
I've loved anime for as long as I can remember, but to have a 2D app with a cute anime girl is awesome and she moves around when you tap the screen. She gets upset too. I can't wait til the creators make her talk as well! This months update of the app, allows her to wear a bathing suit instead of her school uniform and the new background looks like a beach park!
 You can also add her to an existing photo or take a new photo with her! Above and below some scenic shots of the island of Guam. Above, a place we call Inarajan Pools or sometimes called, "Salt Pools". Below a pic of our private beach!
Mirai is seen in each pic and such fun to do!! If you like anime girls Mirai Clock3 is awesome to get for your iphone, ipad, etc.!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment