Sunday, December 1, 2013

More Azone Goodies for my Girl!!

I've been trying to find more Azone 1/12 Picco Neemo clothes for my tiny girl!! I even scoured ebay for some not so costly items too!! Whoot!
 These two items above were still available and not sold out! So, I decided my girl needed some stockings! Then, below, I figured Barbie's sister Chelsea stuff might fit too?! and it was heck of a lot cheaper to get!
 They did fit...now for some beach shots!!?
 Here she is posing with some designer pillows by Minimodernistas!
 The stockings looked nice with the skirt and shoes from Mama chapp and blazer from Azone! Sadly, the white top and tie was just to bulky that I could not put the blazer over it-_-;
 She wanted to pose by our Christmas tree!
 Above, looking very studious with her teeny tiny glasses!
 Lien, fit the top better of course! So, now she is sporting part of the school outfit! LOL!
In the cabinet...
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment