Friday, November 29, 2013

Takara Miniature Retro Japanese Style House!

Since the summer I've been on the search to find a miniature set by Takara that was released. I finally was able to acquire the blue set! Whew...they are not so hard to find, but can be very costly depending on where you are looking!!

 My miniature showa period Japanese style home. This house is small and most of the pieces inside it are a part of the walls, flooring, etc. There are only four rooms. The toilet, shower, tv room, and kitchen.
 The backside of the house. With a door, which doesn't open, and a window into the bathroom area.
 It comes with a tiny lady in the tub!
 There is even a teeny tiny little ducky! I love the living room area as well with its tiny retro TV set and a cat too! About 6inches in length. Inside, everything is about HO scale to me or maybe a bit larger?!
 The kitchen area is small and reminds me of the scene in "Kiki's Delivery Service"!!

I just had to add my girl above, looking innocent with her book, and Yes, that's the house behind her! See how small it is!! More info. can be found here!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment