Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Spray Painting!

I decided to try to salvage the RCA Victor Radio. I glued the broken pieces a few days earlier. Then, Yesterday, even with the flu, I took it outside and spray painted it. The results below.

 A before and after shot.
 It looks decent, and will be amongst my cuties, on the dresser. I had to do a bit of re-arranging though. Haha.

Then, since I was spray painting, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone, and paint the lids on my cute canisters, so they'd match! Tada...
They used to be yellow and white... Now, both pastel pink.

Everything turned out nicely, whew. I was glad they did too. Now, to try and work on other projects I was putting off for awhile... Maybe, I need to go rest now, and get over this flu bug, first?! Ugh...sniffle, sniffle, cough, cough.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment