Saturday, February 4, 2017

Busy, busy, busy...

It's been a crazy week! I've been working on our taxes the past week. It's not as easy, especially, when you have to report on your husband's work, and your own businesses. LOL But, thank goodness, its done. Whew! Party time! LOL

Here's what came in the past day or so, that I couldn't post sooner. I miss searching and finding goodies, I hope to back at it this weekend?!

I got this vintage pink RCA Victor Radio working from the description. Sadly, the way the seller had it packed, it arrived damaged. I was able to get a refund. I may just reglue it, and use it as a prop...
 More on this later!

Then, I ordered this Macoto Takahashi mirror compact, from a Japan website. I've been wanting to get one for some time. So, it was nice to finally find one!


I placed an order for these cute Azone Picco Neemo coats, and they arrived so fast too. I can't wait to try them on my wee one's. More pics soon...

Then, when I decided to break from taxes, I checked ebay and saw this cute Rilakkuma Seat Cushion on my feed. But, sadly it was ridiculously expensive. So, decided to order it from Amiami, and it was so much cheaper! Yay!
 The cutest seat cushion! Very nostalgic, with its pompom tassels. It's very soft and similar to memory foam. It also has a cute white bow. Definitely useful for my tush. LOL

 I also received this vintage ceramic iridescent white deer, with closed eyes. I'm expecting it's partner in the mail soon.
 Needs a touch up too.
 This ceramic yellow doggy coin bank! I found him via ebay and I just love his big eyes. His color will be a welcome site on my dresser, with all my pinks and blues! He's nice and minty too.


The girls and I went uptown for a break, and we stopped in to check out what Ross had. Oh my, I just fell in love with this chair! I know when I go back it'll be gone, oh well.
 There was even some nice beach theme items... I immediately though of our guesthouses... But, I can't justify getting them. Ha.


 Just a quick pic of my dresser... I hope to be going through my collection and adding some items in my shop, hopefully?
Thanks for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment