Sunday, April 29, 2012

More details about some of the items I got...

Today, I wanted to share with you a few more details about the items I recently got. So without further adieu...

The wonderful Madeline notebook, besides it having a beautiful front cover, inside is a lovely shoujo anime paper doll with clothes. Just too cute! Most of the pages are white blank sheets like a sketch book, but it's for painting!
This lovely Rose of Versailles kinder shoe bag is just too cute. Similar to my dear friend Xoxo's this one was lovingly used, but I am happy to have found one for myself to keep^_~ I may put the one pair of cute anime girl slippers in it!?
This lovely scarlet pencil case I got from an online shop via japan. I love the sweet girl on front, but mostly what drew me to this case is that it is a double-sided case. I do not have any of those in my collection!

While stateside, I found some silver metallic paint at Walmart and I plan to use it to touch up the dark Janica TV. I am awaiting a new shipment from Japan next week, and looking at my collection and slowly downsizing many things. These days, my love for galaxy-eyed goodies have taken over, my dolly wants. So, I am looking into what needs to be re-homed...

Thanks so much for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just happened to find your website while looking for an item. You mention in one of your posts that you are downsizing your collection. I was wondering if this means that you are actually selling some of the items in your collection? If so, do you have a sales page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Subaru-san,

      Yes, I've been downsizing my collection since this post back in 2012! My for sale page is above right next to the page More about Guam! I also have my shop which is located on the side bar that says etsy ggsdolls! Thanks so much for asking and hopefully you'll find some goodies there! hugs, gg

      Delete