Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My Photo in The Dolls' House Magazine UK!!

I was contacted through etsy back in April of this year, about a photo I had on my flickr page of one of my dollhouses, House of Moritz, here! Katie of The Dolls' House magazine in UK, wanted that photo for a page in their September issue of the magazine?! I was very touched and truly surprised as well! Of course, I jumped at the chance to make it so...

Sadly, the original photo I had, wasn't saved as a large file -_-; Darn! So, I had to figure out if I could re-create it? But reality hit me, I had re-wallpapered the walls of my Moritz Dollhouse, and a few of the items in the original photo had been resold or given away! Ugh, another hurdle!

I made it my mission to get that photo done for Katie!! End result, I did! I used the same dollhouse with the changed wallpaper, and just exchange some items that were no longer in my possession to other items that could take its place! Whew! Here is one of the shots I gave the magazine below:

The original photo from my flickr page below:
You can see the items that were replaced and the wallpaper and floor too!

The latest issue below:

 My page above and below!
I am truly honored! It was a fun challenge for myself! Thank you again Katie and The Doll's House Magazine for the awesome opportunity! So, please dear friends if you love dollhouses too, be sure to get a copy of The Dolls' House magazine! You can download the issue too!

Thank you as well for reading! ~ ggsdolls

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation, very nice photo this one too:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Bambuc, thank you dear so much! I truly appreciate it. Many hugs, gg

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. HI sweet SS,
      Yay! I saw! I am so happy for you too dear! But wait, you have always had an amazing collection dear! Congrats also! Much love, gg

      Delete