Sunday, December 17, 2017

Mermaids, Mermaids Everywhere!

A fellow collector I met through Instagram, loves everything about the Toei Animation of The Little Mermaid. He inspired me to dig out my old mermaid movie I made back in 2014!
You can also find it on my youtube channel here. I ended up being inspired to take Charlotte back out and try to make more stop-motion shorts... Now, to just find time to make em'! LOL


I also took out of storage my gold fish ornaments and they are hanging on my sea glass mobile.
 I did receive in the mail, these cute retro vintage fruit hair clips from the UK. I was not expecting them to be this large, but they are cute nonetheless. A great addition to my hair clip collection.

One of my vintage Japanese version hair clips, for comparison...

Then, I took Nana-chan out, and had her try on an orange mermaid tail. She looks so cute too!
I just love mermaids, don't you?!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment