Monday, December 4, 2017

My Copyright Poem, Upcycled Projects, Snaps from Guam!

This past summer, I decided to get a poem I had written back in 1995 copy written. I knew one day, I would probably publish it, but at the same time I wanted to be sure it was protected. So, I paid the $40 and finally after about 5 months, my written works is certifiably copyrighted with The Library of Congress! Yay! I got the letter and certificate in the mail today!

 Here is my poem...
I was about 24 years old and still trying to find myself, when I wrote this poem. I photographed, Sara and Tadie Muz for the poem over the Summer, 2017. What do you think of it? Love to hear your thoughts.

I also decided to work on some projects that were sitting around. This cutie I posted before here. Sadly, I just noticed his hairline crack, ran down his face and mouth too. Ugh. I decided to make him a furry. He's just to cute not too, with his huge head and big eyes. Turned out nicely too.
 This cutie, I added a red dotted bow and a black ribbon. She's already listed in my shop. She's so very prissy isn't she?
I'm planning to re-flock the dog coin bank with red beret. More on him later.

I took some photos while we were at the beach over the weekend. It was overcast and started to rain, but still lovely...

 Then, last night the moon was huge from the North as we headed to the Airport to drop off my mother in-law's car. She was coming in from a late flight.

Have a wonderful week everyone and many warm hugs from Guam!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    it's really a beautiful poem, it sounds for me like lyrics.
    Excuse me for bothering you with that, do you know the identity of these dolls?
    Thanks, have a good day !

    https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24296276_2215248985368462_1289281508584393365_n.jpg?oh=e472691b4506e79f0960fd7986e83e22&oe=5A9C3CEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, Awe, thank you so very much dear friend for your lovely thoughts. I truly appreciate it. Okay, as for the dolls, I know they are made in Japan, probably a dime store type dolls from the 60's. I've never seen them sold through Yahoo Japan, only on etsy or ebay. I'm sorry I don't know their names. Many hugs and have a beautiful week dear! Gigi

      Delete
    2. Your poem has a longing emotion that is very touching. I'm glad you had it copyrighted. Congratulations!


      Delete
    3. Hi dear Judy, thank you so much Mom. I'm very happy I did too! much love, Gigi

      Delete
  2. thank's !a spanish pinterest friend search for her name, and a dutch owner on Facebook doesn't know either ...
    Nice and happy week to you too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear. If you find out her name. Share! I love her eyes and was able to only find the one through ebay. But I did see a seller listing them for almost $2,000usd!! I had a heart attack! Hugs, Gigi

      Delete