Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Gayware Harlequin Spice Canister Set!

Oh my, I finally was able to acquired a vintage Gayware harlequin spice canister set recently. It arrived safely from Australia. I also got to know a lovely seller named Ana, from this purchase.
 Not in perfect shape, but definitely a wish list item. I found it through IG, and was so thrilled it arrived safely. Now, I need to take photos of the whole set together!
 My Gayware knock offs posted here.
 Gayware ad (not my photo.). The spice set shown at the bottom.

 I also found this lovely vintage ceramic swan planter with adorable pixie baby sitting on her back. In lovely condition.
 It still has its original sticker at the back by "Napcoware" and marked #9416.


I will decide to keep or not too. Just a few days until Christmas. I hope you all are having a beautiful week?!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment