Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Online Finds In...

Here's what I found online, that came in this week...
 I ordered these via IG from a fellow shop, Atomic Kitty, I believe. She has a lot of vintage trinkets, etc. for amazingly cheap prices. So, when she posted about these vintage Kiddiegem fashion jewelry, I had to get myself a set. In this case, two!!
 I received one bracelet similar to my Mother's engagement bracelet, she used to wear, but is now inherited by my sister or her daughter. The set just brings back memories of the 'good ole' days. Ahhhh....
 This set's bracelet, is like a watch band. Both are new/old additions to my toy jewelry collection. Then, I found via ebay, this lovely Deer Brand Cherry blossom thermos, small version. It arrived to me super fast too!

 Has some wear, but ultimately in gorgeous condition. I will probably sell off one of my other Cherry blossom thermos, soon. Just part of my thermos collection, with the new addition.
 Next, I won this cute vintage sofubi doll via Yahoo Japan. I've seen mermaid versions of this cutie, but this one I haven't seen. She is like a fairy, or angel, there are holes at her back for wings perhaps?
 She is wearing a pink turtleneck top, with a pearl shell necklace. There are some symbols underneath her sitting legs, I can barely read. Will have to do more research on her. She has lovely curly hair in a bob.

 Maybe she is a boy instead, and the others I've seen are mermaid girls? More research...
 I also, got some more scrap booking brads, this time mini sized. I will make more doll hair clips! In pastel colors, in flowers and hearts...

Cherry Chan wearing a set. Just cute. I will have to try them on other dolls too!
 Last, I found these rubber doll faces. Great for crafting, and making a plush cutie. I will list the sleeping baby in my etsy shop, but the cute animal face, I will keep.
 Has some aging, but cute, even perhaps for a string holder or plush sleeping baby?
 This one, is just like the Rushton bears I've seen in pink or yellow. I love this face!
 Example of Rushton bears, with similar face. Photos not mine.

I will have to decide if I will make a plush or something else. Just love the cute minty face though! More on this rubber face later...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment