Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Adorable Stuff In This Week!!

Last week, there were so many cute items online, I couldn't resist trying to get a few of them... So, here they are...

I was surprise to find this lovely vintage ceramic big eyed pumpkin with no bidders on Ebay. I can't wait to use it during Halloween. I've seen another kitsch collector with this cutie, one of the reasons I searched for him.
 In lovely condition too, a few warts on him, but gives him character I think.
 Still has original sticker at the bottom.

 Then, I found this as well. Lovely large meyercord bunny decal riding on a giraffe. I've seen this decal before and just can't wait to use it on something...
 Just adorable! Then, while searching for toy mirrors, this showed up. It was listed on Ebay as a Holly Hobbie mirror. I believe it is made in Japan and maybe not Holly Hobbie, but Sunbonnet Girls instead? I love the colors too.
 When you lift the mirror up and flip it, you can either have the mirror showing or the Sunbonnet girl. Made of plastic, there are 4 drawers to place cute vintage jewelry into or trinkets. The colors of the drawers are so 70s too. White, to yellow, to orange!

 Now, to decide if I will add this to the shop or keep?! LOL
 Also from ebay, this lovely vintage Lil' Miss Kay makeup set. I fell in love with the mirror, which by the way reminds me of Dawn's hand mirror.

 The side view, is of a lovely 1960s style Twiggy girl with bow. The mirror is not great, but still lovely piece of kitsch dime store toy memories.
 It came with a head band, two rollers, a pink compact, some bobbie pins. Sadly, missing two bow hair clips.

 Last, I won this cute Rushton type plush blue bear. No tag. I believe someone just made him, and tried to pass him off as an original... But, I could be wrong, no tag, no proof, oh well. But, he was cheaper then most, so I can't complain. About 12 inches tall. He has a lovely face. I will have to take out my other rubber bear face, and see if they are the same size?
 Short hair plush, and very stiff too. He had a pink ribbon with some vintage paper flowers. I decided to add a bit of color to him.
 I touched up his eye, where there was some scratches on the paint. Then, added a pale pink large ribbon. Along with sewn some pink floral patches on his hands and feet.

I may add some pink felt to his ears... or perhaps mohair fur? Still deciding, and also whether to keep or not too?! Haha! I like my plushies small, not too large.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment