Saturday, May 19, 2018

Vintage Anime Puzzles!

I received two amazing vintage Japanese puzzles in the mail, and more!!

Vintage Hazedon Puzzle featuring Sheila the mermaid singing. Still has its vintage packaging, great for display too. You can read more about the sofubi I found of Sheila here in this post!

 The puzzle is in good to great condition, does have to tape residue on some parts of the puzzle, but still very nice to display. I will add it to my shop later today!
 Backside of the puzzle showcasing different animals.
 Then, I also found this lovely condition, "Girl Friends" puzzle Kodansha 4 Hosono Michiko / Tsuda Yukio puzzle series.
 Backside of puzzle showcases different sea animals.
 This puzzle will also be added to my etsy shop later today!
 Next, I found this lovely vintage Chalkware Leo the Lion coin bank. Missing its rubber stopper. Still in lovely condition and I will be adding him to my collection... 

 I just love his color combination...

Then, I decided to redress Lara. Here she is in a repro licca chan doll fashion, along with white knee socks, and a pair of white Mattle Tutti Maryjane shoes.


Then, earlier this week, I took out my mohair stash and created a poll via Instagram and many of you voted! By the way, thank you so much for your lovely thoughts too! It means a lot to me.
 I know I will eventually choose the final color for my rubber face Rushton bear, but it was fun to see what many fellow collectors thought. Always enjoy reading your comments. Here are the end results...
Most of you thought Yellow was the best! That's probably why, I've seen him mostly in yellow, and pink too. But, I was surprise to see 2nd choice was Orange?! Light pink next, hot pink, and last was in green. I love all of the colors, just wish I had more rubber faces!

In the end, what ever color I do decide on. I will definitely share on here and IG. Now, just to get started on him! Thanks again everyone for your thoughts! Much love & hugs back at you!!

Have a wonderful weekend where ever you are!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment