Thursday, May 10, 2018

Biba San Jose, and More!

It was an awesome weekend that past. For the first time in many years, we celebrated our village fiesta in my parents newly restored home. My youngest brother and his family live there now. But, it was just bittersweet to finally be able to enjoy the village Patron Saint, St. Joseph, and celebrate.

So, last minute we decided to have a little gathering...

 There was food, entertainment from neighbors who had live bands at their party, a parade, and a carnival!! Sorry not all photographed. Hehe.
 It was much enjoyed by all!!

Then, Sara had her Song Fest and with only one week of practice, she did an amazing job. So proud of this girl!
 After her performance, we left the school and the skies were amazing! I just had to share the photo!

 I decided to redress Cherry Chan, in this lovely Azone Pure Neemo Kimono. She looks so adorable. I made the hair clip bow.
 I even created this ad for IG! It was fun!

 I had been wanting to get this cute Hallmark 2012 Fisher Price musical TV toy for some time. I found one MIB for cheap on Ebay and it works too! Since it's a miniature, it will fit nicely if stored. Yesss!
 Just like the real size version. Only difference is you have to keep turning the knob to get the pictures to move. LOL
It plays, "London Bridge is Falling Down" and "Row, Row, Row You're Boat".

Kabaya Jewel Box packages, I found at my local Payless Supermarkets. I got two styles. 
 I believe these are the more recent releases. Just cute, figured I'd check em' out and see what cute toy jewelry comes in them?!
 The gum is not anything special and a bit stiff for my taste. But, hey you get cute toy jewelry!



Then, I replaced the legs on my inflatable stool. I had this stool since, 2012 or earlier. Here's a before post, of the stool. I got it  cheap via Etsy and never cared for its stubby legs. So, finally, on Ebay I found some sleek, mid century modern legs. It took some extra work to change out the screws. My arms ache still... What do you think of my inflatable stool now?
 Last, I got these cute stationary brad stars in the mail from Ebay. I got this idea from another seller via Etsy to make them into doll hair clips. These are the bigger size, so of course, I would need smaller brads. Still, these turned out nice on Happy Sachiyo!!
 I'm still looking at my collection and am slowly sorting through items that I will let go. So, keep an eye out!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment