Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Some Kitsch Finds...

We are still grieving and the Funeral Mass for my Father in-law is this Thursday. So, I haven't had a chance to post on any vintage goods as of late. But, I've had many items that have been listed for quite some time on my shop sell, the past few days! Yay! Very thankful for that!

Here's some items that arrived...
 Since, finding that cute unique mod girl mirror here. I decided to get a Dawn mirror. Made by Durham Industries, 1970s. This Dawn doll mirror is nice and minty, from an etsy shop. I've always wanted one, so it was just awesome to be able to find one, that was just off of a display box too.
 These cuties, I found via Ebay. listed as Hedaya, Co. rabbit Easter ornaments. They have similar rubber faces to Rushton squirrels, don't they?! LOL. One of the reasons I got them. They are quite large about 9" tall and have gold ties on them, meant to be hung, like ornaments.


 One boy and one girl. I may need to touch them up a bit...

 Then, this lovely Brinnco type Lamb planter. It was listed on etsy for some time. So, I went ahead and purchased him. Not really sure if I want to keep him or not, he doesn't really go with my display decor... There is also a pink one, I saw on ebay. He does have a cute kitsch face, but not the colors of the popular Brinnco lambs, in blue, pink and yellow.
 Last, my ISO for over a year, these lovely Lefton Pink puppy chef shakers. I traded for them, and they were so worth it too!
 1950s Lefton shakers, there is also a tea pot, creamer, sugar, not sure what else. But, I probably won't even get those anytime soon. Still one can wish right?
 Lovely condition, but missing their corks. It's okay, I was just going to display mostly.
 I was given a gift too! Lovely Halloween kitsch post card!
These items made my day, considering all the sadness...

Thank you so much for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink poodle shakers so much! If you ever sell them I would LOOOOVE to buy them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello A, I'm sorry dear they sold sometime last year. Hugs, Gigi

      Delete