Friday, December 16, 2011

A Small Package from Japan! Part Two

I finally received the last of the two packages from Japan for this year! In it were some items for me and some for a dear friend that he wanted to bid on!

So, to continue here is what I got...
I couldn't help but try to bid on this little girl. She has such cute eyes, and she was minty. So, I did and won. She has been added to the shop!

Then, I also found this lovely anime girl case with no bidders! So, I figure why not, and won too! This case also had a nostalgic reason for me bidding on it. When I was about 7 years old, my sister found one for me but with "Rose of Versailles" Lady Oscar and Marie Antoinette on it. It was red with pink and at the time I thought that Lady Oscar was a guy and a very cute guy at the time. I used the case for sleep overs and when I'd go to my Aunt's house, I'd bring it along and use it to hold a change of clothes, despite it being small...I still can't figure how I held my undies, shorts, t-shirt and a dolly in it!!?? Still, this one was very much like that case...ahhh the memories!

Anyhow, it was just these two items and the others belonged to a dear friend! Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment