

Made by Jolly Toys 1963. This doll is called "Nikki" She has the cheaper plastic as with any clone more hard and stiff, and her body seems a bit smaller and slender. Probably after the molding process.
Here is a comparison side by side of their hands.


You can see the differences in the faces and the color of their bodies. The head sits straight, but the Mig's head is at an angle almost facing down.

Still the Jolly Toy doll has an interesting look to her face and same pouty lips. I will use her body to complete the Mig head I got in the two doll Lot, or I might just use her arms and legs? more to come soon... - ggsdolls
I know this is a very old post, but I had to comment. :) I have several of these Jolly clone dolls and I actually prefer them now over my Migliorati girl. Reliable made the best clone with painted eyes, and it's a much better quality than the Jolly ones, with a more solid vinyl than the Mig. Oddly, I've also found a badly done unbranded clone that was made in Japan, and a doll by Playmates that used the same arms! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you so much dear Jane for your comment and thoughts on these dolls. I still love them and its good information to know. Many hugs, Gigi
Delete