Sunday, July 10, 2011

Other things...

Yesterday, I also received a few new items from YJA! While waiting for the house parts to dry. I was able to open up the box...Here's what I got!

Rainbow Nana brooch. A new addition to my Licca and vintage Japanese dolls collection!

This set of hard to find rement for my dollhouse!

This lovely mint in box, Tomy rooms Bathroom set. To be added to the 3 sets I have so far! This one just happened to be on YJA when I was browsing one day. I was truly amazed and honestly shocked, with no bidders! Now, I have the living rm set, the study rm, garden set and this one! More pics of the whole house to come!

The furniture was still sealed inside their paper wrapping, and the roof covers where safely packed away. This house was never opened! Til' now...LOL! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment