Monday, July 11, 2011

Vintage Twilight Zone TV and Etsy Boomerang Table Set Arrive!

Oh my goodness, it was a very early morning for me and only because my youngest child had an appt. But on the ride home we stopped by the PO and these lovely items made it to me today!!

Whilst searching via flickr for vintage tv sets, I came across this lovely vintage looking "Twilight Zone" television set, made by Hallmark around 2009. I was amazed by the look of the set and it said that it could play the theme song too! So, of course I made sure to search, find one, get it if I could find it cheap...and I did!

I remember my Auntie having a television set like this in her home, ours was a more cheap version as we couldn't afford this fancy looking one!


Just play it and check it out! How cool is this TV?!!

Then, while doing my usual searches for vintage mid century modern items via etsy...I came across this! Mid-Century Modern Boomerang Table Set 3pcs. By a seller named Minisx2. I looked carefully at the tables and the way it was made, when I received them in the mail today, they were lovely and so delicately made. The craftsmanship was amazing, and simply put, the style and scale too! I will definitely be back to this shop for more of these beautifully made items!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Ha, the video is really great and I love the turquoise in the pics.
    very beautiful everything as usual. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oese,
    thank you dear so much. I am glad you like the video and the coloring^_~ as you can tell my fave colors are the blue hues! hugs, ggsdolls

    ReplyDelete