Friday, March 30, 2012

Lovely Rare Himeko Anime Girl Pin!!

In the mail today, I received this amazing rare pin/brooch of an anime character! I found it at a dear friend's store, and link to the item!

Description says:
This is a very rare metal glico badge / pin of "Himeko" the central character in the shoujo comic "Rumour /Talk about Himeko".
Illustrated by Eiko Fujiwara.
Made in Japan and may date from 1974 to 1976.


It's truly unique and I am very pleased to have it be a part of my ever growing vintage jewelry collection!

I love the shape of the rose and how detailed Himeko is on the brooch along with the roses surrounding her. A lovely vintage piece for sure!


I also forgot to show this interesting Rune Naito pin/brooch. I received it along with the YJA items I got recently, and almost forgot about this pin. Luckily, I looked carefully inside the Lunlun bag and it was there! LOL! Face seems a bit odd or off, but I like the color of the design. Very interesting indeed. I must admit I am just "in love" with the Himeko pin and I hope I can find more?!!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment