Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My December Oyatsu Box is in!!

If you would like to read about my first box, the post is here...

December's box is filled with so many goodies, I just had to post about it asap!


 Yay, I can't wait to see what inside?!
 There were so many snacks, at least 11 items to be exact! But, there is one bag is filled with many little goodies as a Christmas pack?! Whoohoo, Yay! I knew December's Oyatsu was going to be awesome!
 Inside, Dagashi pack, chocolate, a cone choco thingy, chips, candies, gummies, etc. More details on each item below and their names, through the pamphlet and in my individual photos...

 From left to right, Giant Caplico Z, by Glico. I can't wait to try this one out! I love anything by Glico! Calbee Avacado Pizza chips... ohhh, sounds delish too?!

 We often get Ghana chocolates by Lotte above, and this one in white chocolate too. I know Taby will love it. I'm more of a Dark chocolate fan. Polinki on the right, Hot Cocoa. Sam and I opened it up first, its light, fluffy, tastes a bit like Hot Cocoa, but, somewhat bitter. Definitely different almost reminds me of Rice Chex.

Gochi Gummy - Cola, ohh more gummies! Chelsea Premium caramel candies, we have these on Guam.
 Naru Naru Ramune is interesting looking, can't wait to have the girls try making it?! This amazing large XMAS Dagashi Pack, has so many more goodies inside too, I can see Santa, crackers, and other yummies! I will wait to open this during Christmas Day to share with the family!

 Joo C - Color Ball candies, never tried them, and they look so yummy too! Also the Gacha for the month a clip from Haikyuu!! manga of Tobio Kageyama! How cute is he, all mad looking! He'll be great for holding important papers, not meant to be forgotten... Ha!

So far this is my second time getting an Oyatsu subscription, and I have to admit. It's awesome... I will have to see if I should get January's too? I have until December 26th, to decide? What do you think? Love to hear your thoughts my fellow bloggers. I will admit all the snacks can be overwhelming, but luckily, I have a big family here and I can share all these goodies with them! Whew!

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment