Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Online Finds This Week!!

Here's what came in the mail today!! Mail has been trickling in slowly. So, today when my postal carrier called and said, "Cyn, you've got a few boxes!" I quickly made my way to her to pick them up. We were hoping a few were Christmas gifts that were ordered, not. Oh well...

 Here are some new and vintage finds online that did make it in! A Macoto T. sweatshirt, a swan figurine couple set #2, a pink striped kitty coin bank, a Bambi TV music box #2, and Kung Fu shoes or most call them Mary Jane shoes! Some of ebay, most from Yahoo Japan.

First, this cute vintage kitty coin bank in pink with stripes. He's quite unique. He has a ribbon tie to keep his head in place, and when you are ready to take out your coins just untie the ribbon and you have easy access to the coins. Love his huge eyes!

 I'm having a hard time deciding to put him in the shop or not... Next, I found another swan figurine couple set. Not, great but still lovely. May need repaint on the girl swan's beak. They will be added to my shop soon.
 I could not believe I found another vintage Bambi music box television set!! What? Yup, when it rains, it pours guys! Haha. I will keep one and sell one, so be sure to look out for it to be listed in my shop soon!
 The latest one works find, but I think the song is different?
 My favorite of the finds is this lovely 2017 Jenny Fax Macoto collaboration Jenny red sweat shirt in Medium. I found out that these sweat shirts were sold earlier this year, I believe it was back in February. Colors were red, baby blue, white, and black. Wish, I had known, I wouldn't ordered one sooner. Still happy that I was able to get this via auction. They are sold out and you can't find them any where. Sadly, I looked and looked.

 Lovely black velvet Mary Jane or Ballet flat shoes made in China, but sold in the USA, I got through ebay. There are other colors, and they go up to a size 11! I got them, because they remind me of a pair my Mom got me back in the 80s growing up. We called them Kung Fu shoes back then though. They were my faves and I wore them so much, they fell apart! Haha. The memories... They look nice with the sweatshirt too! Don't they?
 Taby and I stopped by our local Kmart, and as we were browsing the Christmas decor aisles, in a tall basket were these deer ornaments!! What??!
 The are very similar deers to the cute creatures I bought back in 2014, here. A Japanese artist made them. If I recall right, they were selling for $25 a pop, and here I found the very same design or style in gray and tan for only $6.99!! Ugh! So not nice, as Taby would say.
 I didn't even bother getting any. Though I was tempted. Haha.

 I took out these lovely colored gold fish ornaments my mother in-law gave me a few years back. I have them currently handing on my sea glass mobile. Then, my sister sent me a care package from Washington. Sadly, the mug didn't survive the travel, but she new we'd love all the yummy goodies inside. Gotta say I love me some Dollar Tree! Thanks sis! The girls and I have treats for the Christmas break.
 Taby had to do a project that required she visit an Historical site. So, we decided to stop by Fort Santa Agueda in Agana Heights. Just look at this view!!

You can see down town Hagatna, Tamuning, all the way to Barrigada Heights and even Mangilao! It was a breezy hot day though, whew!

Thanks for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment