Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Cute Little Finds!

Here's what I received today...
 I had some Raglans Indigo sleeve Tees made with my Rushton plushies collection on it. I already listed them in my shop on Etsy, so be sure to look out for it. Lots of my cute plushies featured. I even listed two of them photographed up for adoption. I think it is time for someone else to enjoy them!! Then, these handmade kitsch vintage cuties from FancyFrancine on Instagram. She was selling a few items last weekend and I couldn't help but buy a few. The sweet lamb plaque, and two brooches with 1960s style gals on them...



 I also, found and bought this cute vintage West Germany puppenhaus baby doll. I've seen them quite often via other collector friends with their dollhouse people and this cute baby inside a crib or stroller. About 1/12 scale, this baby generally are posed with the bendable type dollhouse family. The unique thing about this one is the dome case he comes with! I could use it to put other cuties inside to display out of my cabinet, like on my end table or dresser. I did have to fix the poor baby, his diaper was sewn on wrong, perhaps a factory defect? Haha. Now, he's all better. I will try to take pics of him with my dollhouse stroller!!

 I also found one of my ISO Swimmer mini tables! Yay!! Now, I'm almost complete with the ones that I've been searching for. Yesss!! This is the mini table Chick version. A bit beaten up, but still so adorable. I will have to take out my mini table collection so you can see all the ones that I have thus far... Haha! Last, I also had my friend buy this set of two bunka dolls. So adorable. I will add one of them to my shop soon!

 Thank you for reading my blog! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment